the only 100% effective method against pregnancy
and sexually transmitted diseases/infections is ....
steps for proper condom use ...
other condom tips:
- Store condoms in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Don't store them in back pockets, wallets, or glove boxes for long periods of time.
- Put the condom on before any genital or oral contact
- Use a new condom every single time - don't reuse!
- Use only one condom at a time - one is enough!
- Use only water-based lubricants (not oil-based Vaseline, shortening, oils, lotions - they can weaken latex).
- If you feel the condom break, stop, withdraw, and remove it. Then put on a new one.
Types of Condoms:
Latex Polyurethane/Polyisoprene Lambskin
Dental Dams - Can only protect you from STD / STIs.
WHERE TO GET FREE CONDOMS:
113 East State Street, Albion
Genesee County Health Dept.
3837 W. Main Street Road, Batavia
Oak Orchard Health
301 West Avenue, Albion
77 S. Main Street, Lyndonville
Orleans County Health Dept.
14012 Rt. 31 West, Albion
222 West Main Street, Batavia
Where to purchase condoms:
Anyone, of any age, can buy condoms from a drugstore, pharmacy, grocery store or online. You can get condoms for free or at a reduced cost from health clinics, HIV testing centers and local health departments.
*** Be sure to check packaging *** to ensure that the condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy and STD / STIs.
(pic of boxes)